Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Beautiful Sunlight





Good Morning!
Don't you love the way the sun streams in through the windows in the early morning as the sun is rising. The way it's soft light lands just so on a favorite piece of furniture? The way it casts a cozy glow on the room and makes you want to sit and just "be" for awhile. Our family room has a nice southern exposure with rolling mountains to the east. As the first rays peek over the mountains, the room is suddenly bathed in beautiful, soft light. I love this time of day! Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

xo,

Kathleen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being a photographer...I thrive on natural sunlight. Give me that over artificial lighting anyday. These are some great shots. Glad you posted them.

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Hi Kathleen, thanks so much for visiting me! I love that light, it's the perfect time to drink coffee and "be" and maybe do a devotion....
xo Lidy

savvycityfarmer said...

there's a feeling in the air...the feeling is we are instant friends...our vintage hearts beat at the same time
...welcome to this wonderful world of the most beautiful women anywhere.

how'd u find me...
let's chat
you're on my favs, too


lidy and I have been friends for a while now..she's one of those beautiful women I was talking about.

The Painted Garden said...

Hi,

Congratulations on your beautiful new blog. Your photographs are fabulous. I found you from French Garden House. Lidy is fabulous and encouraged me to start my blog.
Best Wishes.
Erin

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Hi Kathleen, Some of my favorite shots, are with the sun coming thru on my photos. But here in Michigan not to much sunlight. I guess I have to wait for spring to really get some good shots of my home. By the way I'm a first time visiter, and I had to check you out.. After all you left a comment saying how I felt looking at Olive Rue. I'll be dropping by again..

Anonymous said...

Your blog is just darling! Oh my I can't stop looking at all your wonderful pictures. Thank you so much for sharing your home and ideas :)