Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Friday, September 10, 2010

Thank you For Sticking With Me!

Well...here I am at long last. Thank you for your comments and suggestions and for sticking with me. I even picked up a few followers in my absence. Thank you all. You're the best!! We are going to send the hard drive off to see if anything can be retreived. I hope, I hope.

In the meantime, we've been kickin' it in the bare feet during the day and bundling up in our fleece pants at night. It's that time of year again when the days are warm and the evenings cool. Some days super hot and others not so much!

We have some mountain land north of here by the lake and took a little drive last week...


Spent a couple of hours in the quiet and solitude





And then headed back home in time to get the kiddos off of the bus from school.



Dare I say...I pulled out a few fall decor items today. It was so chilly, it put me in a harvest frame of mind...besides, my little one gets so excited when I start gathering up the pumpkins!
~~~
I had a lot of projects lined up to show you but all of the photos were lost when the lovely hard drive crashed so I'm still working on getting pictures re-taken. Unfortunately there won't be any "before" photos, but I'll do the best I can!
Enjoy your weekend!
xo and God Bless,
Kathleen

1 comment:

Merana Leigh said...

Oooooo, hay bales....HAY BALES!!!! (You know me & farmers harvesting!) Oh no, is it "that" time of year again....the decorations start making their appearance? Girl, you wouldn't know how to pull out a FEW decorations if your life depended on it! LOL! (But I can't wait to see what you do this year!) Love you bunches ~ Merana

PS - SOOOOOO glad you're back! You've been missed terribly!