Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Moving Right Along....

Okay, so the show us your past decor linky party wasn't exactly my best idea ever!! Moving right along...to Christmas decor.
I know that it isn't quite Thanksgiving yet and we've already put up one tree, but I love to have a nice mix of fall Thanksgiving decor along with a Christmas tree. I like how it makes the house feel more festive and it's a nice hint of what's to come.
So we pulled all of the Christmas stuff out of the attic today and put up one tree. I love this time of year!!

xo and God Bless,
Kathleen

3 comments:

Martha said...

Hey, I LOVED that idea! I'm going to see if I'm can find any old photos of our place!

oxoxo,
martha from Elizabeth Hill.

Anonymous said...

Your bottle brush trees are beautiful.

Kathy

Blondie's Journal said...

I get so excited when it comes time to decorate and buy a tree. It really brings out the little girl in me!! I love your bottle brush trees!!

XO,
Jane