Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Yard Sale Haul!!

This is a huge weekend for yard sales here in our town and I look forward to it every year!  I went out this morning with my little helper and we had some yard sale fun.  Just thought I'd share a few of my finds with you... 
Love these old galvanized tubs and I got the old basket for a quarter - score!
sweet little cherub...always love these when I find them.  I'll paint him although not sure what color just yet...

I loved this little box too with all of it's divided compartments.

A cool  mirror.  I'm going to remove the mirror and paint the frame then turn it into a chalkboard.  I have another project in mind for the mirror.


more pics of the tubs - love these...can you tell?

Even my little helper found his very own treasure!
It was pouring rain but sometimes that makes for a good yard sale day because not too many people venture out.

Enjoy your weekend!
xo and God Bless,
Kathleen

4 comments:

d e l i g h t said...

Great haul! I would have bought every one of those pieces!

katie said...

those buckets are why i was at the store yesterday! you are amazing. good find (i am enjoying D's find as well. very nice!!!) xx

Blondie's Journal said...

Love the galvanized buckets...I can come up with a million uses for them. I can see you have a lot of inspiration for projects!! Enjoy your treasures!

XO,
Jane

Amy Kinser said...

Wow, great finds!